It's been a long time since my last post so I thought I'd stop by and let you know that I still love you:). So what have I been up to?
1. I've been pouring all my writerly energies into revising my novel Graveyard Shift. Call me crazy but I really do love revising! This one's about love, ghosts and searching for justice, sprinkled with humor. So hopefully after the next round of revisions it will find a home!
2. It's summer, the kids are out of school and I love watermelon! I also have been watching old shows with the kids like my all time favs, Different Strokes and Punky Brewster. And they have introduced me to one of their new Disney Channel favs, "So Random!"
3. I'll be going to a writing retreat in a few weeks that I'm so looking forward too. It's so important to connect with other writers since, well, you spend a lot of solitary time writing. Plus, I will have uninterrupted writing time, that is bliss in itself!
4. Pure Red will hit the shelves in less than three months. I'll add some tour dates to my web site in the next month or so.
5. My sister is getting married in August and I'm the maid of honor so I will be enjoying wedding festivities soon!
6. I've also joined forces with an amazing group of writers that also write young adult and middle grade ficiton about the arts, www.stagesonpages.com. Check us out! We will be doing tours starting the fall and will have some great book giveaways!
More exciting updates to come soon!